Sunday 2 December 2007

The All Blacks Should Have Won


You might be wondering why the all blacks lost the world cup?
Me personly thinks that the all blacks got Ripped off by the Ref you may think the Ref made a few bad calls but I think the Ref Is a blind man and I think he is a bit dumb as well what I think is happening is he is getting paid to make the all blacks get out of the world cup for 2007.

Theres another thing I think the all blacks lost the world cup while the Super 14 was on the coach of the all blacks said I think the all black sould skip out the Super 14 because they might get hurt.” I mean come on they don’t need to miss out! They are not Little kids.As you can see doing that did not help the All blacks in any way it only made them get weaker.

The bad calls form the Ref are there was a ford pass and it gave them the game away and everone agrees with me and the switching of players they had 5min to go and dan carter got hurt and coulden’t kick the wining drop goal but that wasen’t the main problem The Ref was!!!

But most of the time it was the Refs falt the whole of the france team was offside and he diden’t even give a penalty.

After the game Dan Carter and the all blacks team were crying because of the Ref I really think the Ref needs a big fine lets face it the Ref is an Idot and he is an was a insult to Nz and other places close to Nz.

By Sheldon Aubrey

1 comment:

Sheldon said...

I think that the spelling is not that great and I need to go and work on that, I should have the more convinceing thoughts be at the end but I put them at the front. but I think its got a very good ending and very strong points.