Friday 12 October 2007

Sheldons term4 goal

My goal for term4 is to try and drink allot more water when in at school and at home I should try and drink 1-2 bottles a day. I will know I have ac hived this goal when I Drink allot more drinking!! and when I dont get that many migrainsraine's and I get to like to drink water all day long and I will monitor this goal by how many water I bottles I drink a day I am aiming to drink one bottle of water or moreso thats my goal for term4

by Sheldon aubrey

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sheldon you need to be more careful when labelling posts.

For example when I click the Goals link on your links list, this post won't come up because the Goals link is searching for the label 'goal', whereas you have put the label 'goals' on it.

Can you please fix this?