Sunday 4 November 2007

Sheldons key comp Ref




dream maker because I have achived alot this year like i came first in my race for athlecics and I am self motivated because I Like to lean new things.


Team player I have played fair in my sports Like rugby and cricket and in games in the class like skipping and others.

Thinker I think before I do things and I listen very well

I am very createive because I am very good at makeing up stuff up and i am very poetic

I am very Respectfull i treat my friends with respect

I am a risk taker because I like to do new things and if i dont want to do things I still do them.

I am a meaning maker because I make sence all the time

I am a futurest because I like to make thinges happen in the future

I am a goal seter because I make my goals with detail

I am motiveated because I am ready for school

No comments: